Tuesday, January 09, 2007

This is where it started (I think)


I was digging through my cd's when i found this ethereal gem. This is "side one" from a cd Charles B gave me this as I left England. I believe this was the very first mixtape I ever recieved as a gift. It's a little different from the other mixes I've put up, as Charles B. made it during a period where he played/listened to Ravel(extremely talented french classical composer fyi) obsessively. I remember listening to Charles play "Jeux D'Eau" in the recital room during Wednesday activities. He made me this mix as a going away present and I'm very fond of it.

I've unfortunately lost the tracklist and I'm not sure who/what else is in the compilation (I'll see if I can get it from Charles). But as the title suggests, the CD is certainly very relaxing and should be listened to with headphones while lounging on some idyllic beach somewhere exotic...
Need I say "Enjoy"?





No comments: