Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day



This mixtape is the soundtrack to your valentine's day, whatever you wish it to be. It features cutie all-stars such as Tunng, Aisling Lavelle, Sigur Ros and other lovely stuff.

Whether your valentine is spent in the shackles of your favorite beau/belle or spent eating chocolates and crying like newborn, you'll find something you like.

For me, valentine's day is the day that I can do anything I want and get everything my heart desires. Tomorrow, I'm going to bake a huge cake, slather it in dark chocolate icing, and eat it all for breakfast, then draw myself a bath with rose petals and delicate salts, and while away the morning listening to my favorite mixtape.

Happy Valentine's Day and for everyone at Purdue, Happy Snow Day (track one's for you).





3 comments:

Mayowa said...

The "Love Poem" track is done by my friend Aisling Lavelle.

You can hear more of her music at her myspace.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen Sweat said...

I like this mix a lot. very calm.