Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bloc Party is my Boyfriend (Now Webjay Free)


Well, the new Bloc Party album leaked earlier this month and I'm in love with it. It's slated to come out in 2007 but why should we have to wait three or four months? Well, because I love you, you don't have to! Here are four tracks off the album. They're so fresh they still have Kele's finger prints on them!

I'll leave it up for a week or until I post the next mixtape. If you love Bloc Party like I do, don't download it. If you love Bloc Party and download (or downloaded) it anyway, buy three copies when it comes out. One for yourself, one for your Youth Group Pastor (even God loves Bloc Party) and one for a friend (me). The files are sampled at a pretty high bitrate, so take a little while to get going.

Enjoy







(p.s. if anyone tells Bloc Party or the FCC about this, I'll break your knees)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dissapointed, I've had it since it leaked a few weeks back, its definitley a Bloc Party album, but its a bit too melodic, I hoped they would take Silent Alarm in a more 'punk' direction :(

Anonymous said...

webjay free?
http://www.fileden.com/ are private uploads :(

STEP 2 (How to Mixtape)
Surf along the band sites, copy the addresses of the published mp3s (there is not all U want but a lot) and link this in a xspf - player (webjay)

This should be a legal upload of Bloc Party - Banquet
http://mp3.insound.com/download.cfm?mp3id=2274