Monday, October 16, 2006

Trial Playlist

Hey kids,

This is my first attempt at a playlist post, I am now more familiar with the technology and will be posting mixtapes for (and from) all you lovely people on a regular basis. My first playlist consist of a random throwing together of cute songs by the likes of Adem, Imogen Heap etc.

It's short so enjoy. If you hate it, make your own playlist, burn me a cd (mail to 401 Harrison Street, Apt. 3B, West Lafayette, IN. 47906, USA) or wait for my next post on how to make and post your playlists online like I have.

(Just hit play on the player, it works now)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work mayowa.
keep it coming :D
xxj.bo

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! I esp like the song oxygen...its one of the most peaceful songs I've ever heard. Keep it comin' Mr. DJ